23 April 2013

This or That


What up people!
I've stolen this tag from bethalinabethaa.blogspot.co.uk basically because I thought it was cute and a nice first blog post, I hope you enjoy it and want to do it too that'd be cool


Makeup:

Blusher/Bronzer: Bronzer because I like to pretend I have cheekbones, and if I wear blush I look like even more of a tomato and nobody wants that do they

Lipgloss/Lipstick: lipstick is the bomb, I own far too many, and I don't really like lipgloss because it's just sticky and boring

Liner/Mascara: I love wearing liquid eyeliner, but I can't leave the house without mascara, it makes you look so much better really fast

Foundation/Concealer: I don't really wear concealer because I don't really get spots that need to be particularly covered up, whereas my skin is quite red on my face so foundation is good for getting a more even, less red skin tone

Neutral eyeshadow/Colourful eyeshadow: I think colourful eyeshadow looks really good on some people but on me I prefer to wear more natural colours unless I'm going to a gig or somewhere like that- then I go mad

Pressed/Loose eyeshadow: I have tried both and I find loose eyeshadow hard to use because it just ends up everywhere... all over the floor and all over my face... not ideal, so it's got to be pressed eyeshadows

Nails and Body:

OPI/China Glaze: I haven't used either but a while ago I was looking to buy a China Glaze nailvarnish before so I guess I'll say that

Long/Short nails: I think mid length nails, I don't like long nails and short nails annoy me so I guess in the middle

Acrylic/Natural: Au natural always

Brights/Darks: I just wear mostly black and white with a splash of dark red and khaki mainly soooo....

Flower/No flower: Hmmm what does that even mean? I don't even know

Perfume/Body splash: I don't even know what 'body splash' is, so I'll have to say perfume, I love perfume, I wish I could be bothered to wear it more...

Body wash/Soap: Body wash, apparently soap is drying for your skin?

Lush/Any other bath company: I've only really tried Lush and they're really good so lush

Fashion:

Jeans/Sweat pants: I am quite opposed to sweatpants unless it's not optional, like when doing exercise, I don't care if they're comfy! But I love my jeans :)

Long sleeve/Short sleeve: Long probably unless it's summer, I don't particularly like my arms (they have loads of red bumps on them like goosebumps, nice)

Dresses/Skirts: Both probably

Stripes/Plaid: I hella love stripes, but I thinking of buying a plain shirt as well

Flipflops/Sandals: Sandals, as Marc Francis from MIC would say "flipflops are SO not chic"

Scarves/Hats: I used to have a serious scarves obsession and I would still proabably say scarves

Studs/Dangly earrings: I don't wear earrings much anymore and I usually wear dangly if I do, just on special occasions :)

Heels/Flats: Flats mostly, I can't actually walk in heels without looking like I'm drunk... And even if I could I think I'd still prefer flats

Cowboy/Riding boots: hmmm neither? maybe riding if I had to choose because they're less strange

Jacket/Hoodie: Jackets are cool and I never wear hoodies

Forever 21/Charlotte Russe: I don't even know what Charlotte Russe is, and I don't really like forever 21 but since I've actually heard of that one it wins

Abercrombie/.Holister: No thankyou, neither

Hair:

Curly/straight: Curly is so nice, I think straight is nice for a change but I much prefer my hair curly, it's more me (random and ununiform)

Bun/ponytail: Ponytail, they're so cute!

Bobby pins/Butterfly clips: Bobby pins are so useful I use them all the timeeeee

Hairspray/Gel: Hairspray if I had to choose but I don't like wearing much product in my hair

Long/Short hair: Long for me, but on some people short hair looks better

Light/Dark: I think I suit light hair better, but I like to change it ocassionaly

Side sweep/Full fringe: At the moment I'm trying to go for an Allison Harvard style of hair so side sweep, but when I had dark hair, I think a fringe looked better on me

Up/Down: Down because I'm really lazy

Random:

Rain/Shine: Shine because I don't like rain?

Summer/Winter: Winter clothes are better but the summer is just so much nicer weather wise

Fall/Spring: Autumn/fallt, the leaves are gorgeous at that time of year <3

Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate mmmmmmm

East coast/west coast: I'm assuming this is American and I don't know the difference so I'm sorry ok but I don't know how to answer that question

Rebecca
x

No comments :

Post a Comment