08 June 2013

May and June Favourites

Hey people, I bought a few really good things in May/ Up to now in June, so I thought I'd do a quick favourites of them all :)


This book is so funny, I love Danny Wallace (he also wrote Yes Man) and I reccomend this book so much, the only thing I didn't like was the swearing, but tbh I imagine not many of you would be bothered about that! It's basically about a guy who finds a girls disposable camera and gets the pictures developed, then tries to follow the clues in the pictures to find her again, it's funnier than it sounds, I promise you.



This is a very different book to the last one, I pretty much got it because I liked the dress on the front, and I'm happy that I did! I can't really explain it without making it sound really lame, but it's not, it has a similar feel to it of the hunger games and divergent, but with more dresses and less murder, it's a trilogy, but the last book hasn't come out yet (I think it's due to come out in 2014), and I can't wait to read the next book!


I have a lilac one of these aswell, but annoyingly, I couldn't find it, anyway, these are the Models own scented nail varnishes, they're really nice and you don't need more than 2 layers, they smell great too on the bottle, they're meant to smell on your nails too, and they do but it's very faint. If you're buying them for the smell, I wouldn't bother, but if you're buying them for the colours, go for it!


These are pretty much the best thing I've bought this month, and probably forever, ok maybe not but they're perfect. They're Juju Jelly shoes from Amazon but they sell them in a crap load of places, I love them so much and they're suprisingly comfortable and don't make your feet sweaty and gross like you'd expect, they're a bit of a love or hate kind of thing, and I've been pretty much ridiculed by my family since I bought them about their awfulness. Only buy them if you don't mind being laughed at by people that own toms and Jack Wills gillets.

This is an awful picture, the brightness is all wrong and I can't be bothered to retake it so it'll have to do, I'm sure you've seen swatches of it on instagram anyway, it's Rimmel's Apocalips in Celestial, apart from the terrible name and the fact it doesn't last long, it's really nice, like a lipstick but with the creaminess and smoothness of a lipgloss so I really like it, I find a lot of lipsticks make my lips look really cracked and sort of fill in the holes in my lips, which ends up looking terrible, so yeah. This is good.

This is the Paul Mitchell shine spray, it's really good. That's all you need to know. You can tell it's good, because I sprayed too much on one time and looked like my hair was really greasy because it went rediculously shiny. So a warning: Don't use too much or people will think you're a hobo rather than a girl with really nice shiny hair. It's so expensive too, I got it in my glossybox so it was free really, but I think it's about £18, so I don't think I'm going to be getting it again.

I got this the day it came out in the post, it's the deluxe signed copy and it's crazy big, inside is a signed pic and a load of pictures of Miles Kane looking moody infront of pies and that, and on the back of the pictures are all the lyrics, the album itself is really good, my favourite song is taking over, if you like the Beatles/Arctic Monkey/Good music, buy this.

The last thing is the collection 2000 liquid eyeliner, which I use everyday, I will be buying it again for sure, It's just as good as others I've tried from Barry M and Revlon, if not better, and it's really cheap, I don't really know what to say, just buy it if you wear eyeliner, ok.

Rebecca
x

No comments :

Post a Comment